2010年5月9日星期日

First time blinking LED

I try for several days, and successful killed pre-installed WinCE in my board and blinked my LED. This was really exciting. And it should be the beginning of happiness. So I want to make a memo to remember this great time.

To make jtag work on Linux your need nothing to do. But if you want to make it work under Windows you need to install the device driver by copying the jtag.sys into the system32 dir and install it under the control panel.

The next thing need to mention is to setup the arm-linux-gcc. Just copy the whole directory of arm-linux-gcc under the /usr/arm directory. And export the environment as:
$ export PATH = $PATH:/usr/arm/gcc-3.4.5-glibc-2.3.6/bin
And change the /etc/environment file into
PATH=”/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/arm/gcc-3.4.5-glibc-2.3.6/bin”

Then I just use the example the book gived me, and write a Makefile and make.

That was easy. However, I got some problems write the program to the NAND flash on my board. Later I figure out that. I got “K9F1G08” on my board which is not support by SJF2440. So I have to switch my work to Windows. With “H-JTAG” I use the config file “hfc”, it gives me as an example. Just have to change the “K9F1208” into “K9F1G08”. The most horrible thing is the “H-JTAG” call “program” when he referred burn or download to NAND FLASH. That mislead me, and waste me a lot of time. Download it and earse it immediately. SILLY.

However still did not understand how the initscript works, waiting for answers from my Mentor now.

没有评论:

发表评论